NetApp Data Fabric Enables Businesses to Drive Competitive Advantage with AI
- Simplicity for data services that span edge, core, and cloud
- Freedom of choice to consume AI on any cloud or on the premises
- Scale to meet growing deep learning capacity and performance requirements
Global business value derived from AI is projected to total
“With the speed and volume of data now generated and managed across IoT
devices and sensors, on-premises data centers, and in hybrid cloud
environments, having a Data Fabric that spans edge, core, and cloud is
essential to AI success,” said
Modernize Storage to Enable Data Management for AI
NetApp ONTAP 9.5 software:
- Delivers unmatched versatility that offers high performance and consistent low latency, accelerating critical workloads with industry-leading end-to-end NVMe capabilities.
- Unifies data management across storage environments — flash, disk, and cloud.
- Automates tiering of petabyte-scale datasets to object stores in the cloud or on the premises.
- Reduces deployment costs for multisite business continuity solutions.
- Accelerates read performance with cached data sets within a cluster and at remote sites.
- Increases storage efficiency savings by up to 15% for relational database applications.
- Radically increases performance by auto-tiering data between AFF systems and NetApp MAX Data on servers.
MAX Data allows customers to turbo charge their application performance without rewrites to application code. MAX Data is the industry’s first solution to leverage persistent memory in servers to deliver memory-like ultra-low latency and flash-like capacity.
- Accelerates performance of application-level data, enabling faster processing of data for AI applications and real-time data analytics.
- Speeds application data recovery with data protection services for persistent memory in servers.
- Improves efficiency by using fewer servers to achieve similar or better performance.
- Leverages all the data management capabilities of NetApp ONTAP.
Flash Performance Guarantee:
Build a Hybrid Cloud Architecture for IoT
NetApp StorageGRID SG6060:
- Flash-accelerated object storage addresses the needs of high-performance, high-concurrency workloads for IoT, big data analytics, and machine learning environments.
- Combined with ONTAP FabricPool capabilities, customers now have best-in-class data management capabilities while harnessing the value of object storage economics.
NetApp Solution Support for FlexPod:
- The single-point-of-contact support team has expertise across the key components of the entire solution — storage, storage network, compute, compute OS, LAN networking, and hypervisor.
- NetApp Solution Support also includes NetApp Converged System Advisor (CSA) software, which simplifies the customer’s operations and lifecycle management of FlexPod. The CSA superior monitoring and management with a single-pane view of the system’s health helps reduce time to resolution for support incidents.
Read more about today’s announcements on the
- For more information about NetApp Cloud Data Services solutions, visit here.
- Learn more about NetApp Cloud Infrastructure solutions here.
- More information about NetApp Storage Systems and Software solutions is here.
- For information about NetApp Insight 2018, visit https://insight.netapp.com/.
1 Gartner Press Release (
2 IDC Press Release, IDC Predictions Provide a Blueprint
and Key Building Blocks for Becoming a Digital Native Enterprise,
Amelia Vierra, 1 408-822-6403