NetApp Revolutionizes Data Fabric to Dominate Hybrid Multicloud
Company gives customers the freedom to choose any cloud with one experience
The public cloud has created a new standard for IT that all industry
leaders must match to provide the experience that users enjoy in the
cloud and now demand on premises. To be successful, organizations must
fuel data-driven innovation by leveraging the cloud and modernizing
their IT, bringing the power of the cloud to every part of their
business through a seamless hybrid multicloud experience. Only
“NetApp’s data fabric offerings enable enterprises to seamlessly manage
data across a multitude of IT infrastructures, covering on premises and
multiple public cloud service platforms,” said
“Overall speed and flexibility between on-premises and cloud
environments has been key to our adoption of NetApp’s tech and Data
Fabric strategy,” said Konstantin Kostenarov, Ducati CTO. “As Ducati
becomes a lifestyle brand and further expands our business across the
world, our approach to data informs everything from strategy on the
racetrack to how we design our products and engage with customers.
“The way organizations invest in and consume IT resources continues to
evolve—hybrid multicloud is clearly now the de facto IT architecture,”
Bring the public cloud experience on premises to free developers to build anywhere
- NetApp Kubernetes Service on NetApp HCI. Provides an automated Kubernetes deployment engine, Application Marketplace, and Application Orchestration, now with NetApp HCI as a deployable region. Customers can meet the demands of the business by automating management complexities and without sacrificing performance for scale limits, freeing developers to move from idea to deployment in record time.
- Cloud Volumes on NetApp HCI. High-performance persistent storage, delivered through a streamlined and simplified user experience, in all major public clouds, now extended on premises with NetApp HCI. Now, customers can simplify how they deploy and manage services across their premises and the public cloud in a frictionless, cloudlike consumption experience.
Manage your data on any of the world’s biggest clouds
NetApp Cloud Data Services help customers transform their businesses by enabling them to take advantage of cloud innovation with enterprise data services that are consistently delivered across their choice of cloud. New enhancements in NetApp Cloud Data Services announced today include:
- New beta release of Cloud Volumes Service for Google Cloud, along with Microsoft Azure’s announcement last month of Azure NetApp Files, fulfills availability of fully managed, pay-as-you-go data services across your choice of the leading cloud providers.
- New Cloud Volumes ONTAP® for Google Cloud offers the performance, availability, and data protection capabilities that organizations need to run their business-critical applications in Google Cloud.
Build your data fabric
A data fabric provides a common framework for a seamless hybrid
- New fabric orchestration toolset,the Fabric Orchestrator, provides a cloud data service to help customers discover, manage, automate, and govern all of their data, no matter where it resides.
New pay-per-use offerings give customers the flexibility to
manage, use, and pay for their hybrid multicloud environments. These
new cloudlike, on-premises offerings are available in two options:
- Cloud Consumption for NetApp HCI. On-premises systems delivered as a radically simple, monthly payment model.
- Cloud Volumes Service On Premises. Fully managed,
NetAppdata storage service.
- NetApp Cloud Insights is now available as a “freemium” offering
with a free Basic edition for
NetAppsystems that includes NetApp HCI and NetApp AFF systems. The service also includes monitoring and placement optimization for NetApp HCI and NetApp Kubernetes Service in addition to real-time dashboards.
- New NetApp Professional Services for the Data Fabric are now available to provide customers with the expertise and skillsets they need to design, implement, automate, and orchestrate a data fabric designed to meet their specific business needs.
the webcast at
9 a.m. PTon June 18, 2019
Read more about today’s news on the
- Learn more about the products announced today here
Follow us on Twitter,
1 408 822 6403