NetApp Delivers an Innovative, No-Compromise, Unified Hybrid Cloud Experience
The latest enhancements to NetApp’s hybrid cloud portfolio and ONTAP data services include:
Flexible Foundations for Hybrid Cloud
Enterprises need to modernize their IT environments to enable hybrid cloud operations. NetApp is updating its foundational solutions to better support them:
FlexPod: The next generation of the globally trusted converged infrastructure platform from NetApp and Cisco provides a better foundation for hybrid cloud with the flexibility to run and manage all your modern workloads. New capabilities include intelligent application placement across on-premises and cloud, automated hybrid cloud data workflows, and the ability to consume FlexPod as a fully managed, cloud-like service.
- NetApp StorageGRID: The 11.5 release of NetApp’s highly scalable object store now supports data encryption using external key management, offers compliance and ransomware protection with S3 object locks, and delivers increased performance with intelligent load balancing.
- FlexPod: The next generation of the globally trusted converged infrastructure platform from NetApp and Cisco provides a better foundation for hybrid cloud with the flexibility to run and manage all your modern workloads. New capabilities include intelligent application placement across on-premises and cloud, automated hybrid cloud data workflows, and the ability to consume FlexPod as a fully managed, cloud-like service.
Simple, Unified Data Management Across Hybrid Cloud Environments
Managing data and applications in hybrid cloud environments can be extremely challenging – enterprises need a simple, standardized approach. NetApp centralizes data management across the hybrid cloud to make things simpler. NetApp Cloud Manager and enhanced multicloud management services automate ONTAP data services to simplify application migration, disaster recovery, data protection, governance and compliance. In addition, NetApp Astra, an application-aware data service for Kubernetes, enables customers to manage, protect, and migrate stateful applications in Google Cloud, Microsoft Azure – and now on-premises.
Cloud-Like Financial Flexibility and Operational Simplicity
Organizations want the same financial and operational elasticity they get from the cloud in their data center, with the freedom to move and manage workloads easily and securely across hybrid and public cloud environments. The new NetApp Keystone Flex Subscription at Equinix gives customers the ability to deploy Keystone data services in Equinix International Business Exchange™ (IBX®) for low-latency access to multiple clouds – without having to move their data to the cloud. The Keystone Flex Subscription at Equinix is uniquely delivered as a single subscription by NetApp.
“NetApp’s Keystone Flex Subscription at Equinix uniquely provides a flexible, on-demand storage alternative to traditional capex infrastructure investments,” said
“A hybrid cloud strategy is critical to ensuring organizations can keep pace with the growth and complexity of distributed data and applications, thrive in the face of uncertainty and compete effectively in the digital economy,” said
- NetApp hybrid cloud portfolio: https://www.netapp.com/hybrid-cloud/
- Latest release of ONTAP: read the blog, visit the solution page
- Latest release of NetApp Astra Control: read the blog, visit the solution page
- NetApp Keystone Flex Subscription with Equinix: read the blog, read the solution brief
- Next generation FlexPod: read the blog, visit the solution page
NetApp is a global, cloud-led, data-centric software company that empowers organizations to lead with data in the age of accelerated digital transformation. The company provides systems, software and cloud services that enable them to run their applications optimally from data center to cloud, whether they are developing in the cloud, moving to the cloud, or creating their own cloud-like experiences on premises. With solutions that perform across diverse environments, NetApp helps organizations build their own data fabric and securely deliver the right data, services and applications to the right people—anytime, anywhere. Learn more at www.netapp.com or follow us on Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, and Instagram.
NETAPP, the NETAPP logo, and the marks listed at www.netapp.com/TM are trademarks of